· This firmware and driver package contains drivers for all of the components in the Surface Pro 4, as well as updates to the system firmware that have been released via Windows Update. These drivers and firmware are compatible with Windows 10, including Enterprise versions. The driver MSI and ZIP files include all of the drivers and firmware needed to deploy custom images of Windows on your ...
To update your Surface with the latest drivers and firmware from the Download Center, select the .msi file name that matches your Surface model and version of Windows. For example, to update a Surface Book 2 with build 15063 of Windows 10, choose SurfaceBook2_Win10_15063_1702009_2.msi.
· Microsoft releases new firmware update for Surface Pro 4, bringing improvements in system stability, improvements in connection stability. The update also includes addressed security updates. You can see the official changelog below. Changelog Surface – Extension – 19220.127.116.113 Intel iCLS Client Extension 1918.104.22.1683 addresses security updates and improves system stability.
· Microsoft provided an update for the Intel ME on Jul 25, 2018 (firmware 22.214.171.12448) and since firmware updates prior to that date seem to have been applied while firmware updates since that date have not been applied, the Jul 25, 2018 update package is most likely the offending udpate that has caused my Surface Pro 4 to be in such a state.
Microsoft has recently released a new firmware update for the Surface Pro 4, which is definitely good news, especially since this model is already several years old.
· Give us a chance to serve you: Our repair service https://www.365laptoprepair.com/product/surface-pro-4 Surface Pro 4 Genuine Parts: https://www.365laptoprep...
· For those who have the Toshiba / Kioxia BG4 SSD, there's a firmware update for the drive and applies to these models: ... Surface Pro 4 together with this ancient monitor, which I looted from my girlfriends old desktop PC. 1/2. 236. 16 comments. share. save. hide. report. 201. Posted by 4 days ago [STUDIO2] Been working on my new setup. 201. 31 comments. share. save. hide. report. 145. Posted ...
· Double-click the SSD Optimization Utility icon, and then click Yes to agree to run it. You are prompted to shut down your Surface Pro 3 after it has updated the Samsung SSD disk drive firmware. Turn on your Surface Pro 3, and then log on to Windows. The SSD Optimization utility now runs in the background to optimize the data on the SSD drive.
This firmware update fixes the gradual degradation of read performance in Samsung PM851 drives (some SP3 models), which was caused by an issue with the voltage decay compensation algorithm, which lead to excessive read retries on old data. It is very similar to the issue with the 840 Evo, for which a firmware update fix was released last year.
The easiest way to recover your Surface if you got stuck on a bootloop : https://bit.ly/3fdUXal Thanks for watching. Leave a like/comment and Subscribe!
He who sows courtesy reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.