The first way is possible when PSP is connected to the internet over WiFi, while the indirect approach is when it’s connected through the PC. Directly update PSP Firmware. Go to SETTINGS -> SYSTEM UPDATE and press X. The device will detect the latest PSP Firmware that it can support. Download the latest Firmware Version file. The installation should start once you finish downloading the file. If it …
· Your PSP can connect to the internet as long as you have access to a wireless network, which will allow you to surf the web and play certain games against other people online. In order to connect to the internet, you will need to set up a network connection on the PSP.
· Installing Custom Firmware on a PSP: Okay guys so this one may actually be somewhat useful. I found my old PSP and decided I'd put some emulators on it, SNES, Game Boy, etc. One of the things you need to do beforehand is install custom firmware on your PSP. This is how I did it.
· The reason is that today's custom firmware integrates all of the functionality of the official firmware without you needing to install the official firmware at all, and without the official stuff, you don't get cut out of the convenient ways the unofficial stuff can be loaded, nor have some of your changes reverted by the official firmware. But I am glad to hear that updating the PSP Go was so ...
· If you can't get access to a wifi hotspot or an Internet connection with your PSP, you can use this method to get online. You will need access to a computer that is online, and a USB cord that can connect the computer to your PSP. Then, open up the command prompt on your computer, configure your IP and then add your PSP as a device on the network.
· And, most downloadable games from the PlayStation Portable's internet can play on any kind of Psp, whether you have custom firmware or not. All you have to do is to downgrade your PlayStation Portable to a lower official firmware, so you can add custom firmware. I suggest you to watch this video because it could helps you a lot.
· i need to know if i can add custom firmware to psp so i can download psp games for free. I am planning on getting the Pandora battery. My psp wont connect to the ...
· There are several ways that you can update the firmware on your PSP. If you have a network connection, you can update directly from the PSP itself. Otherwise, you can use a computer or a game disc that comes with update software. If you want to use homebrew software on your PSP, you can install custom firmware.
First and recommended way is to buy original UMDs and insert into your PSP and enjoy your game on PSP. The other way is to hack PSP by installing custom firmware on PSP, download games from the internet, put them into your PSP memory stick and then play games on PSP. The downloaded PSP games are in ISO/CSO format.
Between each dawn and setting sun, set aside some time for fun.