Click the Device Manager tab Click the Plus (+) sign next to CDROM in the list of device types Double-click the rewriteable drive icon to display its properties sheet Click the Settings tab; the firmware version and drive name will be displayed.
To find out, click Start, right-click Computer, select Properties, and read the System type. In the center of the Software & Driver Downloads Web page, scroll through the table to the section titled "Firmware". In the Firmware section, find the name of the drive that matches the drive name that you found previously using Device Manager.
· How to check the current firmware version of the Blu-ray Disc™ (BD) player. Steps to Install Firmware Updates on your Blu-ray Disc Player Video: How to Check the Firmware Version on a Blu-ray Disc™ Player without an Internet Connection
Option One: To Check BIOS or UEFI Firmware Version in System Information; Option Two: To Check BIOS or UEFI Firmware Version in DirectX Diagnostic Tool; Option Three: To Check BIOS or UEFI Firmware Version in Registry Editor; Option Four: To Check BIOS or UEFI Firmware Version in Command Prompt; Option Five: To Check BIOS or UEFI Firmware Version in PowerShell
Right Click on the CD-ROM/R/RW and choose Properties; Click on the Details tab; Select Hardware Ids from the Property drop-down menu. Your firmware version is located to the right of the of your drive name, usually combination of numbers and letters.
· The quickest way to find out the firmware version is try and install the latest version firmware,it always tells you the firmware version you have …
· Press Windows key +X, select Control panel. Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons. Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel. Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.
· Choose “Software Update” on your Samsung Blu-Ray Player to proceed… At this point it’ll go out to the network and check to see what the latest version of firmware (operating system) is for your particular device, and display it along with your current version:
There are three easy ways to upgrade your player's firmware. If your player has an Internet connection: 1. Via Network - This is the easiest and fastest way. If your player does not have an Internet connection: 2. USB Thumb Drive - Use your computer and a USB thumb drive. 3. Firmware Upgrade Disc - Use your computer to make a firmware upgrade disc. If you are unable to perform one of the …
· All Bluesound Players will automatically upgrade to the latest version of BluOS when they are first setup and connected to your Home Network. After that initial setup upgrade, they will check periodically for software updates. After initial setup, there are three ways to upgrade your Bluesound Player: 1. Automatically: When a new upgrade is available from our upgrade servers, your Bluesound ...
A lot of us would like to move mountains, but few of us are willing to practice on small hills.